The Scandinavian Beach Polo World Cup is a World Class International polo tournament held on the Danish Riviera at Hornbæk. Brought to you by the organisers of the 2013 Copenhagen Polo Open, which was held in the centre of Copenhagen. This event has been described as Northern Europe’s largest polo tournament due to the number of spectators and high profile sponsors that the 2013 event drew.
In 2013 the Copenhagen Polo Open (CPO) achieved over 6 million DKK in media coverage with regular appearances across all media including ; 8 TV appearances, radio interviews as well as press in broadsheets, dailies and glossy magazines. The 2013 event attracted over 6,000 spectators over the two days including 600 VIPs that included the Danish Royal Family. The event had a VIP area as well as a large public area with bars, food stalls, a shopping village and ticketed grandstands
Our event can offer access to the amazing world of polo and bring to life the quote: ‘Polo is the King of Games and the Game of Kings’
- Polo combines the adrenaline of horse racing, with the skill and talent of ball sports together with the thrill of rugby to create a very attractive spectator sport. As a game, it is unpredictable and unlike showjumping and horse racing which makes it appealing even for the new spectator.
- Polo breathes life into brands in a way no other sport does
- Polo has been proven the world over as an excellent platform in sports sponsorship. It is now the main sponsorship vehicle for many performance and premium brands.
- Polo is seen as a highly aspirational sport both for players and spectators
- Polo provides a unique way of combining a high octane sport within luxury surroundings and VIP treatment which is very well suited to client entertaining
- Polo is fast becoming the sport of choice for young urban professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Polo provides a strong marketing platform for a sponsor to integrate its brand into an environment and sector often difficult to access